Thursday, April 19, 2018

Death

I googled Death. and here is the only thing i can relate with : Death is the only inevitable event in your life, so I see no point in wasting time worrying about it's coming or what it'll be like, if anything it's a celebration of achievement. If I die and there is nothing on the other side, then that is that - I have lived, I've had a hell of a good time, and the party is over.
Top Hits for Death is surprisingly Prince .. am not realy sure how googles algorithm works on this .. Some compilation of Death by TED Talks : https://www.ted.com/topics/death
Am 42 .. every year at least one person or two that I've personally met or somehow close to me dies.. Every month at least one person in my facebook post that a family member passed. Of all the things that is happening in our busy life.. one things that is sure .. We only have one ticket in this world.. therefore my quick advice is don't dwell on your past predicament, stop worrying, find your purpose and live a life..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion

Decoding passive income ?

Passive income differs from earned income & portfolio income in a variety of ways. Passive income is generally defined as a stream of...