Monday, April 23, 2018

Purgatory Job : Five o One Club

As per Urban Dictionary :
A place between Heaven and Hell, where the soul is not bad enough to be sent to an eternity of damnation in Hell, but not good enough to go to Heaven, so it is sent there temporarily where the person suffers, and is purified so that it can be sent to Heaven.
Les Brown quote about jobs :
Have you settled for what you get...not what you want? One of the best things that happened to me was getting fired from a job where they paid me just enough to keep me from quitting and I worked just enough to keep from getting fired.


If you dont  have savings and you have tons of bills.. risking loosing a job is a bit tricky specially if you are working under some workers visa ( ill make another article on how is the process of  working visa here in Malaysia ) ..

I feel trapped here at my work.. thought I have no intention of going back to Manila ..  I cant jump off from a job that i feel that my career has stopped..  My team is treating me like a shredder , my manager thinks am useless..

I started blogging again coz i have the freaking time..

This is the first time i feel like i belong to five o one club..  I actually brought my personal clock at home.. i feel like i have been here for ages doing nothing.. staring on anything that moves and waiting for my team to fuck me up..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion

Decoding passive income ?

Passive income differs from earned income & portfolio income in a variety of ways. Passive income is generally defined as a stream of...